OH. MY. GOD.
This is by far my favorite sweet tooth meal to prep. I like to experiment with Meatloaf, this is my first time making it this way and it is my favorite!
- 1 lb ground hamburger meat (95/5 lean)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of ground oats (If you don’t have oat flour, I just throw 1/3 cup of oats into my smoothie maker)
- 1/2 bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Classic BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 sweet onion diced
- 1 tsp of Minced Garlic
- Homemade Seasoning Mixture: Himalayan Salt, Garlic Powder, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Cumin, Basil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and grease two mini loaf pans (or one medium sized loaf pan)
- Squirt a line of BBQ sauce on the bottom of each pan.
- If needed – blend the oats until flour-like. Then add in seasoning mixture
- In a large mixing bowl place ground hamburger meat and slowly kneed in oat-flour/seasoning mixture until evenly combined.
- Crack one egg and kneed into meat until well mixed
- Kneed in Brown Sugar to finish off meat mixture
- Take meat mixture and fill each pan half way. Press down the meat, spreading it out to touch each side. Evenly distribute the rest of the meat on top filling the rest of the pan.
- Top each loaf with more BBQ sauce as much as desired.
- Place in oven and cook for about 30 minutes. I personally like my meatloaf medium rare – make sure to check temp. with an internal meat thermometer making sure it is cooked to par.
- Roasted asparagus with olive oil, Himalayan salt, and garlic powder
- Roasted Cauliflower tossed in Himalayan Salt.
Let me know what you think! If you try it, post it and share it with me, I would love to hear your success!!