Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
I HAD to share my meal prep for this week. It was so delicious, I ate it faster than I could take a picture. I used this existing recipe I found on Pinterest but modified it to be gluten free, dairy free, and fit my dietary needs.
You will need:
- 1 lb. ground beef (this time I used 85/15, but I usually use 90/10)
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 orange pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 bag of Daiya Dairy Free Mexican blend cheese
- Trader Joe’s Chili Lime Seasoning
- 1 cup of rice (uncooked)
I followed the recipe tagged above, but these are the steps I took:
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Brown meat in large nonstick skillet; drain. Return meat to skillet.
- Reserve 1 cup cheese for later use. Add remaining cheese and all remaining ingredients to meat; mix well.
- Spoon into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- Bake 40 to 50 min. or until rice is tender. Top with reserved cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.
I got about 4 meals out of this dish, perfect for the week and so easy to make.
Comment below if you make it, and let me know what you think.